We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finally the Ajax telenovela is over. Nice team, nice football, but I got bored. With Juventus I was very disappointed because in my opinion they were not unbeatable. Congratulations to Tottenham for believing us to the end: this must be the CL
See this is how you get in our good graces. Piss on our opposition and tell us we are great. I knew you were alright.
:adethumbup:

Seriously though just unreal this CL campaign....

1 point after 3 games, last min winner in the 4th, last min equaliser in barca + inter failing to win...the the VAR and now we do this after they hit the post twice and miss a bunch of chances to kill us off.

Incredible!

To those who say stick with the team well done.

To those who like me were dejected by that first half. It's okay in my opunion.

For those who cannot believe what they just witnessed - pleaee can we find a pub that is big enough.

I will keep moaning but keep loving this weird and wonderful club.

I will be the first to admit that I was wrong at half time. I was certain the squad was checked out for vacation.

Never been so happy to be wrong.

Lucas got to start, he set the example tonight not just with the goals but just pure effort. Getting to the ball first, I think he is the one who made everyone step up second half. Last few games hes been superb.

b3b8a980-79d3-473e-b308-ef45ff19d225.jpg
If someone doesn't photoshop gigantic balls onto this the internet was a mistake.

So, our green kit starts to feel like a superhero costume... City, Ajax.... How difficult has our CL run been after those first three group matches? Stunned and will be for a long time! CL next year, finish above Woolwich, CL final... Don't care what happens now... Really don't.

Back
Top Bottom