We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so

lets put this into perspective

we just qualified for the champions league final

but according to a large number of posters - we are an embarrassment, most of our players are shit

and this has been a shit season
some of you posters - sammy, anater, mindblown, etc etc

need to go and fuck right off

because us happy clappers and believers - stuck it out
Shut the fuck up, its time to celebrate and be happy not have a pathetic dig at other spurs fans .

Finally the Ajax telenovela is over. Nice team, nice football, but I got bored. With Juventus I was very disappointed because in my opinion they were not unbeatable. Congratulations to Tottenham for believing us to the end: this must be the CL

Glad I stayed away from this forum after the first half.. some of you are the biggest fucking melts and probably complete losers in real life and it is all the negativity is deflection. I hate to put a dampener on things but some of you really need to take a long hard look at yourselves.
Shut the fuck up, dickhead.

I don't care if people can see me in the worst state ever. I don't care ir I get DDOSed. I don't care about anything anymore. This is me 10 minutes after the game ended. I'm still crying and red btw. Fucking Tottenham eh? Fucking Tottenham...

RED !!! FUCKING RED ?

Sin bin vote cast

b3b8a980-79d3-473e-b308-ef45ff19d225.jpg

I agree but fuck off with this shit now mates come on lets just live in this moment together.
That's the thing, some don't deserve to live in this moment.

''Bottling cunts''
''The whole squad are cunts''
''Hope the whole squad fucks off''
''Shit mentality''

It goes on.

Irrespective of what you think, some followers don't deserve what we've achieved because they've been in here after every single loss for years cunting the boys off.

We have a special, special side and it shouldn't take qualifying for a Champions League final to support them.

This has been coming for a very long time, and a lot of us have been saying it for a very long time and been hounded for it.

So no mate, I won't leave it. This is vindication.

WE ARE YIDS! Now act like it.

Back
Top Bottom