WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can see it in Pullis eyes......the devestation when parking a bus is met with 11 JCB's

r

We are absolutely steamrollering Pulis and his boys. Big message to the rest.

It was mentioned earlier this season when we stuttering that once fully fit and firing we would be unstoppable.
That was the best half of football I've seen from us under Poch. We are moving smoothly through the gears.
Very exciting times.

Jesus, we look good, players like Eriksen and Dele are much more effective for games like this than say Sissoko and Son, because they're smarter players.

Super first half. Just a bit frustrating that we haven't completely wrapped up the 3 pts. Foster only reason this isn't an absolute embarrassment. Should be 6-0.

Need to come out second half exactly the same. Another early goal and it's all over.

Can't believe Kane hasn't scored more. 2 sitters and an unbelievable strike from long range. He's always at his best when missing sitters though.

3rd please, I'm not comfortable with this yet.

First time I have ever watched a half with no commentary or comments from anyone..... I have to say Erikson is something else, dictating play so well.

great start, perfect moment to sum up our team effort; 43 mins, Vertongen closing down on the edge of the WBA box, they managed to hoof it clear to our left back slot where Eriksen has dropped back to fill in. Brilliant. COYS

Back
Top Bottom