WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane misses another sitter.
He's clearly peaked.
Time for an upgrade!

Funny to hear BBC 5Live speculating about all the bids from China we're gonna receive... 'cos they'd love that...
Pave the way for their beloved Manchester Utd & Liverpool to rule English football again!
They're SO fucking predictable!

On another note... this game is surely displaying our Home & Away kits for next season! White & Navy v Navy & White...
Lovely symmetry!

mma-time-to-fap-mma+knockout.gif

Let me know if I miss anything

Best 45 all season. Crisp passing, winning every individual battle, creating chances and keeping them pressed in their own half. Dominant.

Great stuff from spurs. My only gripe is that since 2-0 the match officials are starting to give west brom charitable decisions. Clear handballs not given, delle and eriksen being kicked all time and clear spurs throw ins being given their way.

Back
Top Bottom