Watford @ Wembley. 30/01

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I used to live in Bedfordshire so was aware of the rivalry with Luton then

Is it still going?

Congratulations on leaving that god-awful place! They are and will always be the scum of the earth. That won't change.

Largely irrelevant for about the last 20 years languishing in the lower leagues where they and their ratty little dog kennel of a ground belong.

No real excuse for this match.

Whether it's Son or Llorente who starts we need to be positive and clinical.

The club are screwed at present in my opinion but the players get fcuking good money to produce.

So starting Wednesday let's go a big step to securing a top 4 slot.

A position that at the start of the season would have been okay to most, along with a trophy or a cup final appearance.

And that's with or as we are going to see, without transfers.

Anything less and Pochettino need ready some answers.

I fucking hate Troy Deeny. Genuinely revolting cunt.

Have to win this. Rose will tear them a new arshole.

After Poch’s Top 4 comments, he’s put a lot of pressure on himself and the team.

No real excuse for this match.

Whether it's Son or Llorente who starts we need to be positive and clinical.

The club are screwed at present in my opinion but the players get fcuking good money to produce.

So starting Wednesday let's go a big step to securing a top 4 slot.

A position that at the start of the season would have been okay to most, along with a trophy or a cup final appearance.

And that's with or as we are going to see, without transfers.

Anything less and Pochettino need ready some answers.
Not sure how you can use the words Llorente and clinical in the same sentence. In any case he has played 3 matches in a week and must be Knackered.

I think Son still needs some rest.
Being him on as a super sub if we're playing like shite.

Although I have to admit that Son does shine when Kane is injured and off.

Congratulations on leaving that god-awful place! They are and will always be the scum of the earth. That won't change.

Largely irrelevant for about the last 20 years languishing in the lower leagues where they and their ratty little dog kennel of a ground belong.

Ok I get it
Lol

But they’re doing rather well now

Kenilworth Road not a great ground though

Come on you Hatters

A mate of mine bought a car from Mick Harford when he was a player
Turned out to be a ‘ringer’
3 write offs made into one vehicle!!

Mick was very apologetic and gave him his money back
Don’t know what happened to the dealer that originally sold it to him as Mick was a bit of a lad apparently!

Mate, he's barely played.
There is a reason for that. GKN, Janssen and Llorente were all given a chance when they first arrived and none impressed and that is why none of them have played much. Even when Kane was injured last season, Llorente could not get in the side because in Poch's opinion he was not good enough. He has played more recently but really is not good enough and will leave at the end of the season when his contract expires.

Back
Top Bottom