Watford @ Wembley. 30/01

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're from Hertfordshire darling!

And we;'re too busy trying to create false rivalries with Everton, Bournemouth and Palace to bother with another one with you guys!

Should be a good game. If Son plays he'll probably score.
Do you lot still sing that song about not being from London?
Sure i recall that.
2 of my favourite drinking holes are on St Albans road
Hopefully Son does play as we need him

Do you lot still sing that song about not being from London?
Sure i recall that.
2 of my favourite drinking holes are on St Albans road
Hopefully Son does play as we need him

We sing a song about being from Watfordshire. Not sure if I recall one about us not being from London?!

I don't know of any decent pubs on St Albans Road. They're all pretty sh!te!

My honest view is if we get 7 or 9 points from our next 3 home games we are going to finish in the top 4.

Yesterday's team selection by Pochettino simply needs to yield 6 points this week and he will be vindicated he will feel.

But Watford won't be easy and we look like we will need tp score 2 or 3 goals to win any game at present.

And goals are not coming easily as we know.

If it's anything like my business/upper class flights then he'll still be pissed from the free booze come Wednesday.

Blates

tenor.gif

We sing a song about being from Watfordshire. Not sure if I recall one about us not being from London?!

I don't know of any decent pubs on St Albans Road. They're all pretty sh!te!

I used to live in Bedfordshire so was aware of the rivalry with Luton then

Is it still going?

Back
Top Bottom