Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now that I feel top 4 is gone I feel quite relaxed, just want to see a good shift from the boys and some sort of plan for how we are going forward.

play tanganga, Sanchez, sess and lo celso, this will make me happy as they are the future and all need as many minutes as possible before next season.

If it is a back 3 with wingbacks then so be it, but seeing how composed tanganga is on the ball I really wouldn’t be opposed to giving him a start at DM. It’s risky I know we haven’t got much to lose at the moment.

Now that I feel top 4 is gone I feel quite relaxed, just want to see a good shift from the boys and some sort of plan for how we are going forward.

play tanganga, Sanchez, sess and lo celso, this will make me happy as they are the future and all need as many minutes as possible before next season.

If it is a back 3 with wingbacks then so be it, but seeing how composed tanganga is on the ball I really wouldn’t be opposed to giving him a start at DM. It’s risky I know we haven’t got much to lose at the moment.

The last year has been pig sh!t in terms of performances. The CL run completely skewed the reality.

No philosophy, no leadership and it appears no real belief. One thing for sure is that it is yet to change under Mourinho. Different manager but in truth same sh!t. I expect that to continue between now and the end of the season at least.

Top 4 is not mathematically gone but it would be an indictment on the PL if we get anywhere near it.

The job of getting us back to anything like what we were is massive. I am 50:50 on whether it can be achieved in the next 3 years.

Will still p!ss me off every time we lose and I will still hold onto my nepotistic lack of reality but we are a mid-table unit at present.

16 games to go, still got to play chelscum again.

The last year has been pig sh!t in terms of performances. The CL run completely skewed the reality.

No philosophy, no leadership and it appears no real belief. One thing for sure is that it is yet to change under Mourinho. Different manager but in truth same sh!t. I expect that to continue between now and the end of the season at least.

Top 4 is not mathematically gone but it would be an indictment on the PL if we get anywhere near it.

The job of getting us back to anything like what we were is massive. I am 50:50 on whether it can be achieved in the next 3 years.

Will still p!ss me off every time we lose and I will still hold onto my nepotistic lack of reality but we are a mid-table unit at present.

Massive? Too right.

We need about 6-7 new starters before we are anywhere near top 4 regulars again

They're on a great run, have got proper aggression and will go long ball considering Sanchez can't seem to head a ball above 3ft.

Hopefully we come out flying but last time I can remember that was vs Burnley. Fingers crossed.

Top 4 isn't over yet. Only 9 off, might cut it down to 6 or 7 by the end of today.

It is a very very tough game today though. But it's a huge one

EOj3fuHXUAEc6ig.jpg:large

Eriksen on the bench, GLC starts ahead of him (happy days).
Tanganga at LB?
Lamela starts as well.
Extremely happy with this line-up, which means that the win is out of the equation...

Back
Top Bottom