Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tanganga
Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga
Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga
Tanganga Tanganga

Watford 0-5 Spurs
(Tanganga x3, Tanganga, Tanganga)

Should give a run out to Tanganga here, maybe play him for 60 mins and then take him off for Tanganga.

z3CI9Pe.jpg

Vorm, Rose, Toby, Winks, Eriksen, Alli, Parrott
:mourshock:

So everyone predicted a Liverpool win and then destroying us , but they are top of the league and haven’t lost for ever, but fucking shitting your pants over fucking Watford?:mourwhat:

Get a grip of ya selves! :mourbringit:
We can at least scrape a draw!:moursmall:

Watford are the epitome of a nothing club, somewhat like Fulham with home stands full of away supporters. Weird clubs those...
I have a nephew who was born in Watford and lives in St Albans, calls himself 'the Watford boy' despite his brother dad uncle and his whole family being spurs fans who go regularly.
Hes the only Watford fan I know and respect.
Hes 4

I'm in Malta for this one, as I had already booked my January visit before Mum passed away just before Christmas, so it's still a bit strange being here without her. I had already arranged to take my friend (slowly making her one of us, poor girl!) to see the game at the Supporters' Club in Valletta, followed by a late lunch at D'Office, superb Maltese cuisine. But the Club have arranged a weekend break at The Ramla Bay Resort, where we can watch the game in one of their conference rooms. So I'm sitting outside in the sunshine, on the balcony overlooking the dark blue Mediterranean Sea, having had a swim and lovely breakfast, feeling chilled and relaxed. That will change once the game starts!
Not sure what to expect, performance wise, TBH. All I want is some honest endeavor, a willingness to put bodies on the line and to come off the pitch having given everything. Oh, I forgot - and score one more goal than the opposition!
:coys:

Opposing fan forums are for lurking and laughing, no posting. It's like those weirdos that support Spurs and post all the damn time on red cafe. Don't understand the logic.

I had no chance to catch the game .... trying to piece it together from. TFC comments .

I'll give you some highlights:

We should be beating these.
Is that what we are now? Mid table?
Suggested double subs after twenty mins
Worst spurs team in 15 years
Alli is shit
Son is shit
Moura is shit
Tanganga was the messiah but is now shit
Lamela is shit
Bring Dier on
Why would we bring Dier on... He's shit

I signed out after that. Soz

You should probably suggest this to your gaffer. They may actually do better than your lackluster first team lot.

Bit of an embarrassment aren't they.

I've never seen a Watford fan before, while you're here can you answer me a burning question I've been wanting to ask a Watford fan forever but never found one?
why do you have a moose on your badge yet your mascot is a bumble bee?

Back
Top Bottom