wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for narrowing it down

34591.jpg

Its true he's right there

tropicanawaldo.jpg

careful

really, he's an irsih, king of the gypsies, based purley on my name ? thats racist . dress it up how you like, but it is. you'll get away with it on here cos its anti irish and thats acceptable to some, but its still out of order.
Don't be dishing out a multitude of "cunts", "come and find me's", etc and then cry like a wee bitch when someone takes the piss back. Sort yourself out.

Incidentally, spelling Aberdeen wrong is racist as fuck. You'll be calling me a blue face painted jock next. Twat.

careful

really, he's an irsih, king of the gypsies, based purley on my name ? thats racist . dress it up how you like, but it is. you'll get away with it on here cos its anti irish and thats acceptable to some, but its still out of order.

really go to bed, get sum sleep, wake up in the mornin, look in the mirror and give urself a slap :cunt:

Don't be dishing out a multitude of "cunts", "come and find me's", etc and then cry like a wee bitch when someone takes the piss back. Sort yourself out.

Incidentally, spelling Aberdeen wrong is racist as fuck. You'll be calling me a blue face painted jock next. Twat.

didnt dish out 'come and find me' people did that because they disagreed with my comments. i made no comment about you being anything, i played the ball. call me a cunt cos of my opinions regardings spurs, avb etc, thats fair game, but fuck off with the anti irish stuff, thats stone age and you know it.

careful

I work with a guy called Rajesh Pooparayil. I assumed he was indian before I even met him.

How racist am I?

:vdvhmm:

didnt dish out 'come and find me' people did that because they disagreed with my comments. i made no comment about you being anything, i played the ball. call me a cunt cos of my opinions regardings spurs, avb etc, thats fair game, but fuck off with the anti irish stuff, thats stone age and you know it.
Ok. Fair point. You're a cunt.

Happy?

Back
Top Bottom