wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why dont you lot want spurs to be a good team ? a great team ? challenging and winning things ? i do ? it bthers me that you clain to be spurs fans but dont want us to be successful.

there is just no desire here. cant criticise our manager cos he has a nice beard ? he's average. best day he had was winning a toy cup no one else wanted and he's killed us twice now by playing our 1st team in it. question him, not me, im in this for spurs, not avb.

What the fuck is happening to this place?
Nothing new. The busier the place becomes the more post- game knee-jerk meltdowns will happen when we lose. It's one of the reasons that some of the other boards became so over moderated.

Personally, I think it's quite amusing......ya know, being a gooner troll and all.:cool:

To reiterate the question: you think we should change manager?

So 1) how long would you give him: How many points would he need to achieve over a how many matches to be seen to be doing Spurs a service?

And 2) which realistically available manager would you propose would suit the club, present coaching structure and current player roster as a successor?

why dont you lot want spurs to be a good team ? a great team ? challenging and winning things ? i do ? it bthers me that you clain to be spurs fans but dont want us to be successful.

I want Spurs to win the league title, the Champions League, and the FA Cup. I don't want to be cunted off by some pissed up bloke with a shit tattoo.

Since you won so much during 81-84, can you manage us?

Pweeddy pweddy pwease.
:gazza2::avbpray: :nawty:

gooner troll calls spurs fan gooner troll. funny.

I think what's happening here looks something like this...

tumblr_m1i490dZwT1qzslbbo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom