Villa H Sat 10 Aug 17:30 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s the first game of the season man, we’ll get much better once we get through the season.
They all count, first game or last. We can't be scrapping at home to the likes of Villa if we want to be progressing. It's not a good sign.
And more importantly we shouldn't be so reliant on one player. We knew that we were at the end of last season, we had to address it in the window, and yet here we are still in the same boat.

Whilst I do think Eriksen aided us in our come back.

I can't help but think the change in shape was the main reason. We simply HAVE to stay away from this diamond bollocks.

Ndombele turned into a different player after his goal.

I can’t wait for him to settle

Want to admit you've been a total pissy cunt today and know nothing about football? Eriksen is really bad by the way.
Ooooo a pissy cunt. 🤣

You realise that the formation changed and as a result the team was rewarded??

Haha, you accuse me of knowing nothing about football? Fucking hell you're as think as shit you stupid cunt.

Back
Top Bottom