Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A step backwards. Klopp is riding on Salahs coat tails....they're nothing without him
Liverpool are more dependent on Salah than we are on Kane (in my humble opinion).

Besides, Lucas will be our equivalent of Salah in a month or so.

source.gif

Personally a big fan of Firminhio, I think we would probably be worse off without Kane than they would Salah. Any team without their key player isn't as effective.
Frimino is good, I'll give you that...

I guess I'm just falling on the side of thinking that Kane, while amazing, is also profiting from being at the head of our attack with the service from players behind him. Salah seems to drag them through matches more than Kane does with us - which (kind of) shows in the numbers considering he's technically a winger yet putting up almost as many goals as Kane.

Time will tell, I guess. Also interesting to see what the longer-term loss of Coutinho will be. They've coped better than I thought they would, so far.

Frimino is good, I'll give you that...

I guess I'm just falling on the side of thinking that Kane, while amazing, is also profiting from being at the head of our attack with the service from players behind him. Salah seems to drag them through matches more than Kane does with us - which (kind of) shows in the numbers considering he's technically a winger yet putting up almost as many goals as Kane.

Time will tell, I guess. Also interesting to see what the longer-term loss of Coutinho will be. They've coped better than I thought they would, so far.

Salah is just as important to Liverpool as Kane is to us in my opinion. If not more. Liverpool pundits like to point out that Salah isn't a striker but this is just semantics. Salah's average position in games is as their farthest forward player, he is essentially their striker and no one should pay any attention to the nonsense claim that he's a winger. Kane and Salah are different types of strikers but they are both strikers. I wouldn't swap Kane for Salah but I enjoy watching Salah, he's superb.

I love how this game has become their obsession. As an old git I can relate, unlike fucking playstation all staring at a screen cut off from everything around them.

Fuck I sound like my old man....
:memeokay:

Back
Top Bottom