UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love Sess to be our new left back but he's more of a winger, possibly a wing back so think that'll be a way off.

Maybe. I think Sess could be the ‘old’ bombing on Danny Rose of a few years ago from the Kyle Walker days.
Looking at that team though we have some great players. Ridiculous to have been 14th

The mood music at the club has changed entirely. I am referring to excitement for the future.

Harry Kane said, "But of course when someone's got a reputation like he has, it gives you confidence, it gives you that belief in the team."

Eric Dier said, "His record is unbelievable and he transmits that confidence. The way he speaks, you believe it, you feel it from him."

Five says, "I cannot remember the last time I was this excited [for the future]."
Routine!?!? 11 months between drinks ain't routine....

Maybe. I think Sess could be the ‘old’ bombing on Danny Rose of a few years ago from the Kyle Walker days.
Looking at that team though we have some great players. Ridiculous to have been 14th
Maybe Foyth will shuffle in to the Back Four just as Davies did on the opposite side against West Ham to give Sess the same freedom Aurier had.
giphy.gif

Teams that finish level on points in the Champions League group stage are sorted by the following criteria:
  1. Points in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  2. Goal difference in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  3. Goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  4. Away goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  5. Goal difference in all group matches;
  6. Goals scored in all group matches;
  7. Away goals scored in all group matches;
  8. Wins in all group matches;
  9. Away wins in all group matches;
  10. Disciplinary points (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);
lol, 5 more required just in case...

And to think this is the language of Shakespeare, Milton and Oscar Wilde. I wonder if this is a socioeconomic phenomenon or perhaps educational. I don't seem to hear it at work or amongst my colleagues and friends or they're children. 10-1 it started in America where they have been massacring the language for years.
Their children*

:dierpochhug:
And to think this is the language of Shakespeare, Milton and Oscar Wilde. I wonder if this is a socioeconomic phenomenon or perhaps educational. I don't seem to hear it at work or amongst my colleagues and friends or they're children. 10-1 it started in America where they have been massacring the language for years.
*their

Back
Top Bottom