U18s Chelsea Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where is the Pompy training camp? I don't suppose they would play in the first team ground..

Ramsingh said:
Where is the Pompy training camp? I don't suppose they would play in the first team ground..
Home games are usually played at the 'Wellington Sports Academy' supposedly (near Southampton airport - so decent transport links), but I watched a Portsmouth game earlier this season in the FA Youth Cup (a loss against Swansea) - which was played at Fratton Park.

I'm with Flav on this one , going up to Chelsea would probably derail the movement because of a few cunts acting like euh well cunts really ...

The more visible the Ultras movement will get , the more attention from the wrong crowds will follow. Going back to the old days does not mean going back to them proper naughty days.

Back
Top Bottom