U18s Chelsea Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Too start, Hello! This is my first thread.
I have never been to an Academy game, and after hearing about the antics before/during/after the Charlton game, I fancy going to one! And I'd love to experience the Tottenham Ultras!

The game is on the 3rd of March, 11am kick off. So everyone that didn't get tickets to Man United at home all head down?

Would anyone else be up for it?

JUST SEEN THE MAIN THREAD - I'M A PLONKER.

I thought about it, but think Chelsea would pose a few problems. There fans and firm loathe us. I can't imagine they'd let us bowl down thier streets unanswered. Could do it, but think it might be a different kettle of fish to Charlton.

Other thing is that Academy games are often held on training pitches if I'm right, I doubt it'll be played at Stamford Bridge...

Plus a large percentage will be going to the Utd game.

Flav said:
There fans and firm loathe us. I can't imagine they'd let us bowl down thier streets unanswered.
Audere est facere!!

And if memory serves me correctly, Chelski's training camp is in Surrey, I over looked this, might be a pain in the arse to get too.

The whole movement could be derailed by just one instance of violence... that said if people wanted to go then obviously

Would love to. Going to try and find out if any of the home games will be played at WHL rather than the Lodge.

How can you find out more about the academy football? I can't find too much on the spurs site..
And I'd love a game at WHL

Flav said:
Would love to. Going to try and find out if any of the home games will be played at WHL rather than the Lodge.
If the Ultras reconvene at The Lodge pre match drinks at my gaff, i'll lay on the Tyskie

Flav said:
Not sure if you remember but you did mumble something to me about trying to contact the club and arranging something to do with a game at WHL.

Great idea if it could be pulled off, I just couldn't see it happening unless it was outside of the regular season (you know what we're like with our pitch!)

ForzaTottenham said:
Only ever been on the Shelf. Would be interesting to see it from the other side.

It's really weird! I've done the west Stand a few times (free Directors/Players box tickets, I wasn't gonna turn them down!) and I gotta say, it's the oddest feeling, the best way I can describe it, was that it almost didn't feel like I was at the ACTUAL game - does that make sense??

What about this!!

17 Sat Premier Academy League Portsmouth Away 11:00

On the same day as Stoke at home, but hopefully that will be rescheduled because of FA Cup and our FA cup game may be rescheduled for telly?
Pompey away would be great

PaxtonTT said:
What about this!!

On the same day as Stoke at home, but hopefully that will be rescheduled because of FA Cup and our FA cup game may be rescheduled for telly?

That's if they are still in existence.

ArtyB said:
PaxtonTT said:
What about this!!

That's if they are still in existence.
More of an excuse to go if they are still around in a months time, get to see pompey before they disappear

That is a good shout, if it happens I'll be gutted as I'll be in London celebrating my 30th. Was gutted I couldn't get tkts for the Stoke game!

S.L.R said:
That is a good shout, if it happens I'll be gutted as I'll be in London celebrating my 30th. Was gutted I couldn't get tkts for the Stoke game!

The Stoke game has to be moved, keep an eye out on the THFC website and twitter now for the re-arranged one.

Back
Top Bottom