U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reflecting on last nights win against Chelsea. It was so satisfying! We've had a tough season don't get me wrong but the results have never told the story of our performances on the whole, every single player last night was immense, we adapted really well to the pressure and took our chances when we had the opportunity to break forward. It's nice to know that we can relax going into our final game of the season next month, against city!

As for our u18's, they face Chelsea on Wednesday at Cobham. Fancy three in a month!

Reflecting on last nights win against Chelsea. It was so satisfying! We've had a tough season don't get me wrong but the results have never told the story of our performances on the whole, every single player last night was immense, we adapted really well to the pressure and took our chances when we had the opportunity to break forward. It's nice to know that we can relax going into our final game of the season next month, against city!

As for our u18's, they face Chelsea on Wednesday at Cobham. Fancy three in a month!
Agreed, the way we controlled the possession it didn't look as though we were playing with 10 men. Last 10min's was also so, so professional. When we broke the player on the ball looked up too assess the options take it to the corner, or brake with intent towards goal.

Wrote this about Madueke in my report of that game: Excellent performance from the number 10, brilliant with the ball at his feet. The skilful Madueke who has already featured for our under 18’s, possess brilliant close ball control and a low centre of gravity, he really ran the show against Cambridge. He was also very creative going forward and showed good strength, managing to shrug off players on numerous occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom