U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs beat Juventos 3-2 after leading 2-0, 2-1, 3-1 and then 3-2. All 3 goals from Parrott with an og by Tainio.

Oluwayemi, Binks, Tainio, Bowden, Maghoma, White, Bennett, Clarke, Markanday, Parrott, Pochettino.

Subs : Muir, Cesay, Cooper, Craig, Robson, Kurylowicz, Whittaker.

Semi Finals tomorrow, after topping the group with 3 wins from 3 - we play Atlanta (Italy)

2-2 Draw in the semi final with Atlanta (Parrott 2) but lost on penalties (5-3) to make it 7-5 loss as reported.

Binks, Muir, Tainio, Bowden, Cooper, Maghoma, White, Kurylowicz, Clarke, Markanday, Parrot

Subs : Cesay, Craig, Robson, Bennet, Pochettino, Whittaker

For those who enjoy 'auto translation services' the match report :

Note-Start better Tottenham which forces a slight territorial advantage. 4 minute Avoogadri on parade at the beautiful conclusion to the extent of Bowden. The immediate toppling across Small comes face to face with the goalkeeper but failed to strengthen the conclusion. Not wrong to throw a net in reiterating a 7pt conclusion of Comrade Traore destined off the mirror.
In the best time of Atalanta reboot lightning of Tottenham. "Judgment" Parrot takes advantage of a long ball and anticipates with a LOB to the far orobico. Parrot yet three minutes later, collecting a kicking defense, and bags in the net with a powerful and firm conclusion from the outside.
The first half ends with a conclusion about punishment of Chase that ends out slightly.
The first part of the second time flow without big emotions with stagnant game in midfield.
Tottenham close properly all spaces and up to 20 ' grants virtually nothing.
First true emotion to the 20 's when a conclusion of Camara ends out to the pole.
Two minutes after "mess" the English defense with a handball punished by the referee with the maximum punishment.
Doesn't miss the goal 10 2-2 Hassan Cortinovis momentary.
Penalty kicks will decide the first semifinalist.
PENALTIES
ATALANTA: Albani (Goal), Bergonzi (Goal), Chase (Goal), Gentlemen (Goal), Traore (Goals)
TOTTENHAM: Bowden (Parade), Maghoma (Goal), Markanday (Goal), Parrot (Goals)
Atalanta won the last penalty.

Juventos (who made the other semi final as 'best runner up') lost that semi final and we will meet them again in a 3rd/4th place play off later today.

So far that is 8 goals in the first 4 matches of this u17 tournament for u16 striker Troy Parrott who made his Spurs u18 debut only about 2 weeks ago. Looks like he's adjusting to the higher age group nicely.

1-0 up in the 3rd/4th place play off v Juventos so far - Parrott again after 5 minutes

Kurylowicz, Binks, Tianio, Pochettino, Parrot, Bowden, White, Whittaker, Cooper, Cesay, Markanday

Subs : Muir, Craig, Maghoma, Robson, Bennet, Clarke

Final Score - 2-1 win (Parrott 2), so we take 3rd place

10 goals in 5 tournament games for young Troy Parrott. Sensational form !

If you want a good omen, Harry Kane first came to Spurs youth watchers attention playing in the Copa Chivas tournament in Mexico in 2008-09 as an u16 year - but only scored a couple of goals !

Last edited:
I have to say after watching Stevenage V Barnet yesterday, I think that Luke Amos looks like quite a sharp little player, I had actually joked with my mate who's a Stevenage fan that I was going to big him up all game but to be honest there was no need with the shift he was putting in

He was everywhere on the pitch and talking to some of the Stevenage fans about him they were desperate to have him again next year, they just didn't reckon he'd make it with us as he's 21 now

Anyone got any thoughts on him?

I have to say after watching Stevenage V Barnet yesterday, I think that Luke Amos looks like quite a sharp little player, I had actually joked with my mate who's a Stevenage fan that I was going to big him up all game but to be honest there was no need with the shift he was putting in

He was everywhere on the pitch and talking to some of the Stevenage fans about him they were desperate to have him again next year, they just didn't reckon he'd make it with us as he's 21 now

Anyone got any thoughts on him?
What does your mate say about Ben Pimlot btw?

Sounds like he was withdrawn from the team at the w/end, so I take it you wouldnt have seen him then. We've been linked with him for a while but being reported that Watford have got him for £1.5m

Revised_Table_1_jpeg.jpg

What does your mate say about Ben Pimlot btw?

Sounds like he was withdrawn from the team at the w/end, so I take it you wouldnt have seen him then. We've been linked with him for a while but being reported that Watford have got him for £1.5m

I spoke to him about Wilmot the other day after we were linked, he seemed quite optimistic about him, said he was good when he's seen him play but he's obviously only young and has had only one season in league two
That said he was happy to see him linked with us and thought that it'd be a good move for his career, especially over the Chavs and Woolwich who were also linked at the time, does look like the kid is going to Watford though

I spoke to him about Wilmot the other day after we were linked, he seemed quite optimistic about him, said he was good when he's seen him play but he's obviously only young and has had only one season in league two
That said he was happy to see him linked with us and thought that it'd be a good move for his career, especially over the Chavs and Woolwich who were also linked at the time, does look like the kid is going to Watford though
The Sun making it up as it goes along. Who'd have thunk?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...rest-stevenage-ben-wilmot-Woolwich-tottenham/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom