TV dates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
Watford (H) - remains Saturday, April 8, KO now 12.30pm - Sky Sports*
Bournemouth (H) - remains Saturday, April 15, KO now 12.30pm - Sky Sports
Leicester City (A) - now Sunday, April 23, KO 12.00pm - Sky Sports**
Woolwich (H) - now Sunday, April 30, KO 4.30pm - Sky Sports***

Furthermore the following match has been rearranged due to the movement of fixtures for live broadcast:

Swansea City (A) - now Wednesday April 5, KO 7.45pm

Please note the following additional scheduling information:

* The Watford match may move to Sunday, April 9 in the event of Leicester City or Woolwich participating in the Champions League quarter-finals on Tuesday, April 11.

** The Leicester City match is subject to rearrangement in the event of our progress to the FA Cup semi-finals.

*** The Woolwich match is subject to rearrangement in the event of Woolwich participating in the Champions League semi-finals on Tuesday, May 2.

Meanwhile, the rescheduling of the postponed Crystal Palace match is due to be finalised by the Premier League on or around Monday, March 27.

Well there was this one time in Hamburg but in my defense I didn't know that she was in fact a man until it went beyond the vinegar strokes...

Edit - misread thread title apologies... nothing to see here!

Well there was this one time in Hamburg but in my defense I didn't know that she was in fact a man until it went beyond the vinegar strokes...

Fuck me you beat me to it....

:pochfacepalm:

Was going to do one about once treating a girl to a nice bottle of lambrini and a couple of hours of homes under the hammer

giphy.gif

Shame we've had our last 3pm Saturday league game at WHL. 5-0 vs Swansea isn't a bad one to go out on but the fact it was December 1st is bollocks.

(In before people say about Man U, there no way that'll stay Saturday 3pm)

While this revised fixture list is great for most, it really fucks me over. I have flights booked from April 12-30 with the intent of seeing two matches. The whole basis for the trip (without telling the Mrs.) is see the last NLD. These changes really fuck me as that is the day I fly home. Are these now set in stone?

Watford (H) - remains Saturday, April 8, KO now 12.30pm - Sky Sports*
Bournemouth (H) - remains Saturday, April 15, KO now 12.30pm - Sky Sports
Leicester City (A) - now Sunday, April 23, KO 12.00pm - Sky Sports**
Woolwich (H) - now Sunday, April 30, KO 4.30pm - Sky Sports***

Furthermore the following match has been rearranged due to the movement of fixtures for live broadcast:

Swansea City (A) - now Wednesday April 5, KO 7.45pm

Please note the following additional scheduling information:

* The Watford match may move to Sunday, April 9 in the event of Leicester City or Woolwich participating in the Champions League quarter-finals on Tuesday, April 11.

** The Leicester City match is subject to rearrangement in the event of our progress to the FA Cup semi-finals.

*** The Woolwich match is subject to rearrangement in the event of Woolwich participating in the Champions League semi-finals on Tuesday, May 2.

Meanwhile, the rescheduling of the postponed Crystal Palace match is due to be finalised by the Premier League on or around Monday, March 27.

While this revised fixture list is great for most, it really fucks me over. I have flights booked from April 12-30 with the intent of seeing two matches. The whole basis for the trip (without telling the Mrs.) is see the last NLD. These changes really fuck me as that is the day I fly home. Are these now set in stone?
If Arse can get a result with Bayern you'd be sorted :llorishowudoin:

would it help if I took your tickets off you for a vastly reduced rate? Feel your pain :vdvcry:

Back
Top Bottom