TV dates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

30th April 2017 will be the 40th anniversary of my first game at white hart lane, a sweet 3-1 win over Villa, some kid called Hoddle scored a screamer of a free kick (we still went down though!).

Working on sending the family home and staying another day. Going to be expensive, but clearly worth it. Feel free to publicly support this idea, so I can show my wife why it is necessary later tonight.
Denying you the chance to stay for the last TH-ARSE derby at WHL would essentially be a despicable insult against you, your religion, your family and your history. This is like being present for the the Last Supper.

I'm coming back from Malta a day earlier than I wanted to, thinking that knowing my luck the NLD would be moved to Saturday morning, so coming home on the Friday. Sort of happy that it is on the Sunday, as long as it stays after the 29th. Don't want to miss this one

Already booked up for Swansea ages ago thinking it would be the tuesday, now have to book another night in hotel and another train back at bigger prices. Train back on the wednesday wasted too.
Fucking game ain't even on the box.

Anyone know why the funk our game against Watford is impacted by Leicester in the Champions League?

So there is now a 50% (?) chance they will play on the Tuesday 11 April, but obviously we have to wait for the draw to find out.... so when could our game against Watford be played if this happens?

This is potentially the biggest bullshit of a reschedule I have ever heard about.

Anyone know why the funk our game against Watford is impacted by Leicester in the Champions League?

So there is now a 50% (?) chance they will play on the Tuesday 11 April, but obviously we have to wait for the draw to find out.... so when could our game against Watford be played if this happens?

This is potentially the biggest bullshit of a reschedule I have ever heard about.
That is complete bullshit. According to Sky Sports' live Premier League fixtures for April announced, our match and Leicester's match would swap TV slots if Leicester are drawn to play on the Tuesday - so we'd move to Sunday 9th Apr 16:00. Why didn't they just put Leicester v Everton in the 12:30 Saturday slot and us in the Sunday slot to begin with to avoid this problem?!

Last edited:
That is complete bullshit. According to Sky Sports' live Premier League fixtures for April announced , our match and Leicester's match would swap TV slots if Leicester are drawn to play on the Tuesday - so we'd move to Sunday 9th Apr 16:00. Why didn't they just put Leicester v Everton in the 12:30 Saturday slot and us in the Sunday slot to begin with to avoid this problem?!
Agree. This is one for the Trust to take up IMO. So we are now talking less than 3 weeks notice for change on a league game that was 'scheduled' back in June. Bullshit.

Agree. This is one for the Trust to take up IMO. So we are now talking less than 3 weeks notice for change on a league game that was 'scheduled' back in June. Bullshit.
Just tweeted them on it yeah. If they ever get another meeting with Sky Sports, this is an example they should definitely highlight

Back
Top Bottom