Trust calls for Levy to answer to the fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't mind what the trust does but I wish these #ProfitNotGlory wankers would stop.

Bb2aLL6IAAEWPDf.jpg

Seriously.

I'm thinking about disowning you lot. I don't recognise our fan base at all.

If the club wasn't such a shambles I wouldn't recognise Tottenham.

It's enough to make a man foster a decent weed habit.....

I don't get it? What's wrong with the egg fronting up for once?

I don't think I've ever heard him speak. He lurches us from crisis to crisis but remains Teflon Dan.

Why don't you want him to give some answers?

He won't speak tilll he has an awnser. Golden rule of management dont sack someone till you have a replacement in place. That's why sacking jol at half time is a quantum leap compared to the present shambles

Seriously.

How much weed do you want?, have some good Mullumbimbi Madness for sale?

Anyone read the Trust's statement? I admire anyone who sticks up for fans, but Jesus Wept, the tone of it was really quite something. Demanding and condescending. Yeah guys, you're gonna get far with that one...:rolleyes:

I thought it was pretty spot on.
Almost a week gone by and we've heard absolutely nothing to explain what has gone on, why he was sacked, what the plan is now.

Is Donna Cullen just sitting around painting her nails? Like I said before, name me one other big global brand that would communicate so scarcely after getting rid of a senior member of its decision making team.
We are not supported any more we are customers. And so we have a right to know what these people are doing with the money that we are directly or indirectly putting into the business.
Imagine if Amazon crashed for 5 days. Do you think all we would hear is 'our site is down stand by for further news?'
It's high time Levy addressed us head on. I don't really care what the new strategy is. I will back it completely and support the club. But leaving us all high and dry like this is a piss take.

Seriously.

Maybe you need to spend your Christmas in sunny Durban. I promise not to take you to the stadium, keep you well away from vuvuzelas and take you on a shabeen tour that will blow your mind away.

I don't want a running commentary. Just a statement. Anything. All of those clubs bar Chelsea have a much better communications strategy with their fans than us.
You've had one. When Sherwood was announced you were also told that discussions were ingoing about the future of the management role. What else are you expecting? A update on who we're talking to?

Back
Top Bottom