Trending on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

RickyTFC said:
What about #fcukdavro

Could do, but a google search doesn't show up the website - where as #davroatemyhamster does...

people are also more likely to wonder what the help davro ate my hamster means

[centre]
GxGhx.jpg
[/centre]

set up some pre-timed tweets and monitor progress live during the podcast. Imagine the excitement if it starts trending
[centre]
getresource.axd
[/centre]

That's Tweetdeck installed and a pre-timed tweet set up :)

Just a thought, perhaps we should all tweet a link to this page and ask our followers to help out? I might have missed those of you that I follow doing that already, but if not every little tweet helps and all that.

I've updated the original post if anyone wants to tweet it?

Also can one of the team make sure it is up on the Facebook page just in case some people have missed it?

I want to play, but I'm shit with twitter. Could someone clarify.

I tweet something at 9pm, doesn't matter what but has to include #DavroAteMyHamster. No profanity allowed.

Correct?

Back
Top Bottom