Towenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have no idea what I've just seen! The internet has a lot to answer for, giving idiots like this a platform.
And I didn't like how he turned into an aggressive idiot, when it was pointed out that he was pronouncing Tottenham incorrectly. Moron!
sad take it easy GIF by Lea Linin

Just had a quick look. There is another video of him beeing a vile misogynist. He has quite a lot of followers. Sad state.

Just had a quick look. There is another video of him beeing a vile misogynist. He has quite a lot of followers. Sad state.
Young Americans.
It's been on the cards for many, many years now. In the late 60's, American teenagers were disliked because it was all 'me, me, me' and they were so unpleasantly loud about it. Gradually, over the years, it's become worse and worse, until now they are grotesque charicatures of what they used to be.

Here's another ugly cunt. Looks like a goon...

I'm sure there are nice Americans, such as some of the ones on this forum.

Morning all. First post of the day is always a loosener.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom