Towenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No need to apologise....
Forward this to as many people as possible...

ManCHESTER United, PSV, BvB.... I hope this isn't fake, and as real as it can be....

THIS is the future if we're not careful!

No need to apologise....
Forward this to as many people as possible...

ManCHESTER United, PSV, BvB.... I hope this isn't fake, and as real as it can be....

THIS is the future if we're not careful!
It's not fake and it's not the future this is real and now. Shudder

Last edited:
American kids are weird in general haha

Should see the adult one's that are on this site .......

o-DOGS-IN-PANTYHOES-facebook.jpg

Animated GIF

I have no idea what I've just seen! The internet has a lot to answer for, giving idiots like this a platform.
And I didn't like how he turned into an aggressive idiot, when it was pointed out that he was pronouncing Tottenham incorrectly. Moron!
sad take it easy GIF by Lea Linin

When I was living in Berlin, I corrected everyone who pronounced our name as Klinsmann did: 'TOTTEN-HAM", in that German-kind-of-American-lightness-way, with the emphasis on the 'HAM'. Now the city is now full of people correctly pronouncing us as 'TOTNUM', in a deep, resonant north London tone.

When I was living in Berlin, I corrected everyone who pronounced our name as Klinsmann did: 'TOTTEN-HAM", in that German-kind-of-American-lightness-way, with the emphasis on the 'HAM'. Now the city is now full of people correctly pronouncing us as 'TOTNUM', in a deep, resonant north London tone.
That’s the way everyone outside of England are pronounce TOTTEN-HAM. It’s weird for me to say TOTNUM.

Back
Top Bottom