Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pleased with the draw. These are the type of games we want to play in Europe. The players will be fired up for this and won't take Juve lightly.

And if we were to go out I'd rather bow out to Juve than any of the smaller teams (no offence to them) because we took them lightly and got caught unaware.

Last edited:
Pleased with the draw. These are the type of games we want to play in Europe. The players will be fired up for this and won't take Juve lightly.

And if we were to g out I'd rather bow out to Juve than any of the smaller teams (no offence to them) because we took them lightly and got caught unaware.

100% imagine getting Basel, totally underwhelming, underestimate them and get knocked out.. would be horrendous

Very bored here so did a mock draw. Got Juve. So I'd say that reduces the probability of us drawing them in the real thing.

Errrr... maybe.

:avbpray:

KTtTsM4.jpg

Could have been worse, with a fit squad we can do this lot. Pisses me off how fucking lucky City, Utd and the Dippers have been with the group draws and this round.

Well that's over, anyone interested in the Europa draw.:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom