Tottenham vs Wolverhampton. Saturday, August 20th. 12:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are Wolves still bus parkers? If so Richalison for Son IMO. Conte needs to send a message, I wouldn't even mind Kane for Richarlison.

It might even do him some good. Sometimes players overtrain and they need a little extra time to recover.

Either one can come at 50/60 mins if needed.
Agree. Better to start doing it now early in the season, rather than later when a player goes on a run of poor form, and so dropping him makes it worse. Get used to it lads. You have to be Messi level to be undroppable.

Richarlison starting up front with Kane dropping back and playing provider could be interesting. It is who you drop and from where to make that happen. Son has to start, needs to get his season going at some point.
I know with those 3, along with Kulu, I wouldn't want to be a defender. It is just whether we can balance that with a midfield who can win the ball and be creative..

The train and bus strike will be cancelled now anyway... Why ? Cos I have just paid to go on the "Club" provided bus from Milton Keynes..

Was going to wait until later in the week, but so many of the pickup points have sold out, didnt want to lose out..

Why is Kulu getting a pass so easily??? Kulu was the reason why we conceded the second goal in the chelsea game

You don't seriously believe he's the only person, in that pattern of play, that caused the goal, do you?
He was given the ball in difficult position - which happened all match all over the pitch. After that, it's not his fault that our entire defence was out of position and Ben Davies does what Ben Davies does when he plays as a traditional LB - he lost his man.
Ben has done a steady job at LCB but he is and has been for some time, a terrible LB.

I've only just seen strikes are planned.

Southeastern website appears to show a full compliment of trains though, even though it says there's a strike?

Saturday 20 August​

• Strikes on national rail services (nationwide). Only travel on national rail services if absolutely necessary
  • Bus services in west and north west London and parts of Hertfordshire and Surrey will be affected. The strike will impact the following routes: 18, 33, 49, 65, 70, 71, 72, 85, 94, 105, 110, 111, 116, 117, 148, 203, 211, 216, 220, 223, 224, 235, 258, 265, 266, 272, 281, 283, 290, 293, 371, 404, 406, 411, 418, 419, 423, 440, 465, 467, 470, 481, C1, E1, E3, H17, H22, H32, H37, H91, H98, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, N9, N18, N33, N65, N72, N266 and S3
  • Following the Tube strike the previous day, Tube services will start after 08:00. Most TfL services will run as normal after 08:00, but expect disruption on the following lines and areas:
    • London Overground - Reduced service between 08:00 and 18:00. No service after 18:00
    • Elizabeth line - Reduced service
    • District line - No service between Wimbledon and Parson's Green, and Richmond and Turnham Green before 08:00 and after 18:00
    • Bakerloo line - No service north of Queen's Park

We are driving up from Hampshire, hopefully the tubes are still running lol
When I go on Boxing day I usually drive to the o2 and get the jubilee line and work my way up from there. That's what I'll do on Sat if the strike causes problems.

£11 to park though and quite a drive compared to my local station - grr

Will have to drive,
Can't believe it, will have to drink soft drinks and then watch Spurs.

Oh My God Omg GIF

I think this is the match to freshen things up so players don’t get complacent. Also Wolves looked shot at the end of the season last year and the beginning of this one.

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Lucas Biss Bentancur Perisic
Kulu Kane Richy

I think if Conte changes Royal it’s going to be Lucas. Every time he’s substituted Royal so far it seems to be for Lucas.

Really hope Perisic starts this. I like Sess but I'm not sure if he'll be anything other than a "good" player. Perisic can boss this league for two seasons and then Udogie can take over.

When I go on Boxing day I usually drive to the o2 and get the jubilee line and work my way up from there. That's what I'll do on Sat if the strike causes problems.

£11 to park though and quite a drive compared to my local station - grr
We park in ickenham and get the tube up from there

Back
Top Bottom