Tottenham Vs Wolfsberger 24th Feb 17:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Risky?

That back line has more of a chance at getting a cleansheet.
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F588f25f55db00eb426178c294ae01328.jpg

You want him sold but think he's good and important enough to start when we have no major injuries.

This is what happens when multiple agendas clash you come out with absurdity lmao
Hmmm nope, no agenda

He just earned his start over Son and Kane.
That doesn’t mean I think he’ll return to his best with a new contract next season though.

Im happy for him to earn his wages, and play well, then in the summer I’d like a re shuffle.

Im intrigued as to who everyone thinks Bale and Dele should start for then.....and why not many think Vinny has earned a start.

Ahhhhhh I get it, Son can fuck off now, and Vinny can jog on as long as Kane gets in

Job done. Fair play to wolfsberger for at least trying to play their game and play some football over the two legs but we had far too much quality for them. Hoping this signals a turn in form and springboard bale and dele into the team and that they perform and provide more attacking threat to help kane an son.

I'm intentionally ignoring how limited the opposition was, it's just nice to see a win.

I notice the Jose out agenda mob are largely AWOL as well so bonus.
I don't think you can be Jose in by beating Wolfsberger.

The same thing literally happened last week , play well in the EL and then we see the true level of our players in the PL

Hmmm nope, no agenda

That doesn’t mean I think he’ll return to his best with a new contract next season though.

Im happy for him to earn his wages, and play well, then in the summer I’d like a re shuffle.

Im intrigued as to who everyone thinks Bale and Dele should start for then.....and why not many think has earned a start.

Ahhhhhh I get it, Son can fuck off now, and Vinny can jog on as long as Kane gets in

Maybe it would be a good idea to not form team selections based on how emotionally charged you are after a watching games against heavily varying levels of opposition. Perhaps.

I like Vini and he did well. He's no Kane though. We saw Vini against chavs and it wasn't good (Jose ball didn't help).

Maybe it would be a good idea to not form team selections based on how emotionally charged you are after a watching games against heavily varying levels of opposition. Perhaps.

I like Vini and he did well. He's no Kane though. We saw Vini against chavs and it wasn't good (Jose ball didn't help).
I’ve seen Kane since Christmas and he’s being picked on his name

Everything that’s wrong with this club

I'm very happy with today's performance. But, for all the Jose people trying to take a victory lap here, do you think we would have lost that game or the tie with anyone in charge? Or even no one?

This is a nice night and I'm looking forward to more European football. But the real tests start again on Sunday.

Hmmm nope, no agenda

Im intrigued as to who everyone thinks Bale and Dele should start for then.....and why not many think Vinny has earned a start.

Well from the side at the weekend Moura and Lamela would drop.
"Attacking" players Moura, Lamela and Bergwijn have been picked all season purely because they offer more defensively than Dele and Bale basically no other reason, and it totally hampers us, as in effect we are playing 2 rather than 4 attacking players.

It needs massive change of intention from Mourinho though to allow it to happen, and a lot of humble pie eating

Bale, Dele and Vinny earning a start

Time to get tough. Kane, Son and Moura/Lamela/Bergwijn to sit on the bench for a bit.

This front three is fresh, playing well and deserve a chance.
No square pegs round holes just to squeeze Kane in.

That’s the front three for the next game or get fucked
Agree with some of your points about Kane. I've always suspected rushing him back to the Champions League final was the start of Pochs demise along with the team spirit. But...he can score like few others can. Given the right support. Bale , Deli and soon Locelso. I think he will be indispensable. Deli can get his mojo back. Those lads are gifted. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom