Tottenham Vs Wolfsberger 24th Feb 17:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele very good tonight as he was last time against this lot. When hes on form hes on form and hes a joy to watch - ignoring the goal, i thought he ran a lot, won challenges, always looking on the front foot. Great to see.

If hes in the mood and given the time to operate hes seriously dangerous. Dont think Jose will give him that 10 role though, I think he prefers Lamela in that position at the moment.

Risky looking back line.
To be fair I think based on recent performances Lucas or lamela deserve to start ahead of dele as they have been decent in the PL last few games. However the competition for places is a good thing. I’d say even Son may not be nailed as his been pretty ineffective. You could just easily go with Kane with bale lamella and Lucas. Some pace to beat players and bit of gritty ness.

Well, that was a bit more fun. Let’s hope for a favourable draw in the next round because our defence still didn’t look great today. Although with that central midfield it’s hard to judge it. Dier is in poor form and should just not play.

Again we score and become passive. Like the game is over. Why cant we bury teams?
Great goal by dele but i dont think anyone has stood out really. And can anyone tell me what is the purpose of ben davies? Offers absolutely nothing. 95% of the time when he gets the ball its possesion lost. Terrible even against these.
I think his nose will bleed when he crosses the half-way line or going into challenge for the 2nd ball. Also, probably something worse will happen to him if he can make a fantastic forward pass.

Recently yes I do
If we pick players on reputation and that reputation isn’t being lived up to, what’s the point?

Vinny playing well is better than Kane not playing well. Two and a half months and still waiting for Kane to hit form.

You know why SAF was the best manager in the planet? Because Man U was number 1 and he was number 2.
It didn’t matter, if you disagreed with that order, you could fuck off, Beckham, Ronaldo, didn’t matter one little bit.

We need that, not managers pandering to our players.
Unbelievable
You think putting Vinny on the pitch is a better option than Harry Kane
Astonishing.

Back
Top Bottom