Tottenham Vs Wolfsberger 24th Feb 17:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When you play rubbish opposition like this, who let's face it would be at best bottom half of the championship, and that's probably generous. You can tell which players have that bit of quality about them, and which simply have no place at this football club if our expectation is to get back into the top 4.

I think its safe to say the following are not up to it and need to be gotten shot of asap.
Winks
Doherty
Sissoko
Dier
Bergwijn
Vinny

Dele has already displayed more quality in this one performance than Bergwijn has displayed all season, it's a nonsense that he has been left out.

Strange.

Bergwijn has probably been our best player.

You wot mate?

He's done absolutely nothing, unless you count cutting inside and blasting it into the defender as quality attacking play which is all he's done.

You're chatting shit when you've not even put Lamela on your little list. Who's literally done nothing.

We’ve coasted after the goal, started jogging and playing lazy passes. Lamela, Dele and Bergwijn look lively the rest not doing much.

Great goal though and Vinicius should have buried his chance.
Again we score and become passive. Like the game is over. Why cant we bury teams?
Great goal by dele but i dont think anyone has stood out really. And can anyone tell me what is the purpose of ben davies? Offers absolutely nothing. 95% of the time when he gets the ball its possesion lost. Terrible even against these.

Again we score and become passive. Like the game is over. Why cant we bury teams?
Great goal by dele but i dont think anyone has stood out really. And can anyone tell me what is the purpose of ben davies? Offers absolutely nothing. 95% of the time when he gets the ball its possesion lost. Terrible even against these.

In general I agree with you, but it's 5-1. We have buried this team.

Back
Top Bottom