Tottenham Vs Watford - Sun Aug 29th - 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Job done. Deserved the win without having to really step up a gear. Obviously will need to improve against better teams but that doesn’t matter today. Love the Kane reception & makes a mockery of the he is done here & will be booed.
Palace next up, so a good shot at 4 out of 4 in which case that’s probably the title!
When did we last win 4 from 4 to start a league season? Even 3 from 3?

There were some diagonal balls to Son in the second half that game me a hard on. Sexy football.
Sanchez pinged one of those to Son, who was offside unfortunately, that landed on his toe from about 50 yards away.

If Nuno appears to have done one thing superbly well, it's to instill confidence and belief into these players. For that alone he deserves huge credit.

I went, was fun.
Did the TV show after the final whistle when Danny Rose came over to the South Stand waving and blowing kisses? Got a massive cheer, obviously. Top, top man and one of our own forever 👏👏

It's all well and good winning these last 3 games, but all 3 were close.

We need to mentality prepare for when we don't the odd goal.
This time last year we draw or lose those 3 “close games”…..If your not happy with the quality of silky football that’s fine, if your not happy we aren’t winning 5-0 every week that’s also fine, if you think we still need to buy one or two more players this window that’s fine too, but the fact we got these 3 “close games” over the line shows at the very least the mental strength is there at this present moment in time…..

Just a reminder “This time last year we squandered a 3-0 lead in the last 10mins against West Ham…🤦🏻

Wasn't the easiest game on the eye in the flesh, thought Hojberg played well and Sanchez had a really solid game overall too.

Dele really struggled to make an impact at times though, appreciate his workrate but feel like we need someone with more creativity/ a better passing range to mix things up.

Watford were toothless, nice receptions for Danny & Moussa.

Oh, and I obviously missed the only fucking goal because I was desperate for a piss - brilliant.

Think we might need you to hit the lavs a few more times each match :adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom