Tottenham Vs Watford - Sun Aug 29th - 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
Kane hat trick incoming?

table.png

COYS!
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Besides adding Kane for Lucas, I don’t think it’s fair to drop anyone else.

Lloris obviously will start
Tanganga is miles ahead of other RBs we have right now.
Sanchez/Dier each had almost mistakes last game but overall they have been solid for 175 of the 180 minutes.
Reggie (see Tanganga)
Skipp/Hojbjerg have been very good
Dele is playing well and needs to keep playing to continue getting his old form back.
Bergwijn was our best player last match. He just needs a goal to blow up.
Son obvs
Kane for Lucas

Win this and we go into the top 4. Liverpool or Chelsea drop points tomorrow.

Show the same intensity and desire as the City game and Watford won't be able to cope with us I'm pretty sure.

I've got a weeks annual leave starting today.I'm going to be self funding a loan to buy without obligation in the South Stand Beavertown Brewery on Sunday.

Hopefully Lucas drops out for Kane, that would be my only change from Wolves.
Seems likely given who played last night.

Kane, Bergwijn, Son and Dele in the 8 is a decent attack. Hopefully we've worked a bit on the ball progression, but just having Kane on the pitch will do wonders in that regard.

No N'Dombele in the squad again. Sheesh this guy

Have to hope there's some kind of exit strategy
Nuno already said he's not in the squad because he asked to leave, so I don't know why his position would have shifted. I imagine if Ndombele is still here after the window closes then Nuno will give him a chance.

Back
Top Bottom