Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D
I get people wanting poch gone. But top 4 is gone, so we aren't missing out on a fortune if we don't get a new manager in now. Unless there is a good manager avaliable that is the right fit, we may as well see out the season with poch. It will be a boring mid table finish.

Doesn’t a new manager need time to bed in? Why not now instead of the start of next season so we can start in August with a settled manager?

Actually think there were some positives to take away.

This match was exactly what we thought it was going to be. Sheffield are a very good side and we are still way out of form.

Ndombele obviously not 100% was a huge loss for us.

Lo Celso is going to be a baller. Hope he settles quickly.

Dele showed a lot of flashes of the player we fell in love with. Great flicks and played in some lovely through balls.

Sanchez looking really solid.

Dier had a brutal match, but i rather keep rolling him out there. Needs minutes and time to build confidence.

Still seems like there is no game plan. Team desperately searching for identity
Agree, Dele Lo Celso were all positives and Sanchez yet again was solid despite playing aside Dier who had an awful time out there today. Hope Ndombele is fit to play next game. And all games going forward.

I keep telling y'all about Kane... he's just not the same - and never will be now after those injuries - and he cannot play point.

He now has to be used cleverly to get the most out of him.

#10 + bench for recovery and use son and bring in parrot.

We have great quality in sess, ndombee and GLC to provide for those two who are far more dynamic and able to execute on their hunger.

I don't think Kane doesn't want it anymore as some might think... he just can't DO IT anymore, like he used to.

Our fullbacks are terrible. We literally have zero threat provided from them. The Sheffield backs were far, far superior.

92% pass success rate in a side whose total was 84%. His job was to keep possession after we kept giving them the ball all first half. He did that. Lo Celso had to abandon his position to help the clusterfuck that was our back 6 in the first half.

Scapegoat someone else, like those who played the whole game and did fuck all. Dele and Harry in particular.
Kane was shit
Dele was Ok at times, so so in periods, but still fairly poor overall
Davies was rubbish....I love Davies
Dier was ok, but crap at crucial moments...I love Dier

Winks was awful....he’s not a scapegoat

Second five year cycle

So, if we finish eighth we are par

Rose, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Eriksen all missing and not looking like they'll be part of this second phase.

Last time it was Kaboul, Dawson, Capoue, Lennon, Adebayor etc

We'll be fine

It wouldn't help to sack Poch. No one would get anything out of these players. I would love us going back to a high pressing game, but that would never happen with passenger Kane
I disagree. I think some new ideas, zest and positivity is exactly what these players need. Someone who makes intelligent, tactical decisions both before and during the match. Sure, the squad has its issues, but it's underperforming right now. And that comes from the top.

Back
Top Bottom