Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually think there were some positives to take away.

This match was exactly what we thought it was going to be. Sheffield are a very good side and we are still way out of form.

Ndombele obviously not 100% was a huge loss for us.

Lo Celso is going to be a baller. Hope he settles quickly.

Dele showed a lot of flashes of the player we fell in love with. Great flicks and played in some lovely through balls.

Sanchez looking really solid.

Dier had a brutal match, but i rather keep rolling him out there. Needs minutes and time to build confidence.

Still seems like there is no game plan. Team desperately searching for identity

Redknapp got our most consistent league form prior to him.

He has squandered one of the talented generations we have had and leave with this team rooted in mid table.

I honestly cannot recall a more vastly overrated manager than him.

8th, 4th, 5th, 4th under Redknapp. Close, but clearly Poch has done a little better.

So fucking disillusioned because of this fucking team. Honestly if we had to rebuild it from the ground up i'd probably take, what, 2 players from the current squad and thats being generous. fuck off.
That's what I have been saying . The new signings, kane & son. The rest are nothing special. We need a massive overhaul.

Winks was atrocious
And I like Winks
92% pass success rate in a side whose total was 84%. His job was to keep possession after we kept giving them the ball all first half. He did that. Lo Celso had to abandon his position to help the clusterfuck that was our back 6 in the first half.

Scapegoat someone else, like those who played the whole game and did fuck all. Dele and Harry in particular.

Back
Top Bottom