Tottenham Vs Leeds, Sat 2nd Jan 2021 - KO 12:30.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1-1

1-0 up early looking very decent for the first 15 minutes... but Sonny wasteful and we knacker ourselves out by HT, then bring on Winks, Sissoko, Stonehenge, Mount Snowdon, the whole of the M25 central reservation... and concede a late headed goal.

:wansum:

He did not do it all on his own like the poster said. His goals were created by others. he was never the key piece to the goals and only lucky to be the guy who was there to capitalize on other players hard work. Any of us could convert the chances others created for him.

Which is why he has spent his career sucking for us because without others doing all the work for him he is shit.
I’m no Moura fan but this is so wrong it’s funny

first goal he ran from inside his own half to get on the end of something, rode a challenge and finished well with his wrong foot

second goal he twisted beautifully in a really tight space before finishing amazingly with his wrong foot

Third goal he scored a first time shot from the edge of the box, completely unbalanced, on his wrong foot

It was a hat trick very few players could score

Credit to you, you've had to sit through some wank performances until we managed beat a newly promoted championship side for this chance to pipe up.

Seems he's making you look even fucking sillier:

You're full of shit you fucking hypocrite. .
It was horrible watching us score 6 ans stuff Man Utd, don't even get me started on the NLD, I hated every minute of it because the heat map looked horrible..
Hahaha you've had to go back a few years to find a post where I said Mourinho was negative, well maybe when I said it he was, maybe, just maybe things have changed.
I won#t have to go back a few years to find something you've got wron, I can just look at your every post..
You are a clown, the forum joke, you are nothing but a comedy figure for us all to laugh at..The trouble is, you think you are clever and knowledgeable.. You've proved what you know by your clueless comment just as the game kicked off.

Your post match analysis are laughable and a butt of all jokes.

I'm sorry we won today and it spoilt your agenda and your rehearsed post match bullshit but we are 3rd so shove that in your pipe and smoke it Dopey.

You are so fucking thick, you call yourself Bus-Conductor but have a picture of a train station as your avatar..

Last edited:
I can only assume they were reading this forum as it sums up this match thread to perfection.
I just scrolled back through the thread...

After 4 fucking minutes...

Zero chance we keep a clean sheet

The next was a classic...

I wish we played like Leeds

¡¡¡AFTER 4 FUCKING MINUTES!!!

All the way through the fucking match...

Fucking Wanks...Why is Wanks still at the club?...Get wanks off we may aswell play with 10...We will never win with doherty and wanks...Winks is having a mare... Fuck off Wanks... Ahahaah Winks fucking hell... Winks is shit... Wanksy...

Oh, and a couple of gems more...

dombele is invisible.

Just dont see the Kane and Son thing anymore

:mourwhat: :mourwhat: :mourwhat:

Last edited:
Leeds are the easiest team in the league to beat. They press really high and hard.

Simply play it out from the back nice and quickly to a midfield who can pick a progressive pass to forwards running into space. Speed and progressiveness are the order of the day!

We're going to get absolutely dicked aren't we?

Hoddle did my head in today. Even at 3-0 down he was saying how brilliant Leeds are

A brilliant team will adjust their tactics if they aren’t working, not just continue to shag away at a locked door

Hope he gets food poisoning.
holt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom