Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D4BsfOZWsAAfpD_.jpg:large

Glad that Mooy is on the bench.

How is marsh getting into the team over some of the much more talented academy players? I mean fair play to him, I wish him only the best, but I don't understand that at all.

I can't help but feel we are pushing our luck here

I know huddlesfield are poor but this isn't a league one team we are playing in the cup

How is marsh getting into the team over some of the much more talented academy players? I mean fair play to him, I wish him only the best, but I don't understand that at all.

Because he's one of the three academy lads trusted. (Eyoma, Marsh, Skipp)

Would feel better with Winks in, but perhaps Poch is seeing something in training with Wanyama.

Need to get a goal or two before half. Would love to give Son as much rest as possible.

Because he's one of the three academy lads trusted. (Eyoma, Marsh, Skipp)
I don't see why though, there are kids putting in really good performances in positions that we need players in (AM, CM, ST), and a jack of all the trades is getting in the squad before him. He mostly plays defense too, and we have enough of those in the squad tonight already.

Seems like family day in the Paxton.
Saturday early kick offs always a bit poor for atmosphere too.

Need the Park Lane to make some serious noise today please lads.

COYS COYS COYS

Back
Top Bottom