Tottenham vs. Cardiff - 06/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread is embarrassing. We controlled the game and won with a depleted line up, and we’re one point off top.

Take a look at yourself lads, if you’re that miserable about where we are then you probably shouldn’t be a Spurs fan.

Entitled cunts who think we should be smashing teams left right and centre.

And they laugh at Lawro when he predicts Liverpool to win every week.

1 point off top. Cleansheet. New stadium on the way. Team riddled with injuries. Best start to a Premier League season ever. Still not happy.

Disgusting and unacceptable performance. Poch needs to fix this fucking mess.
I fucking hate it when we win equal record points totals as well.

Football management's about results, not how entertained some self entitled fans might be feeling. Shame about Inter, but otherwise Poch is doing just fine in my view.

Who gives a shit?

We've been good enough to win 6 games out of 8 and make our best start to a Premier League season ever.

Good enough for me.

Fair enough.

I’ll be happy when we pull our heads out of our arses. We’ll come unstuck otherwise.

I bet you 50p Poch isn’t happy either.

I don’t post a lot.

But I seem to say the same thing all the time when i do.

Do you fuckers that are moaning remember the bad times? I used to go to the lane week after week for a piss up , never let the football enjoy a day out.

We struggled to beat the sheep shaggers, so what we did! Enjoy what we are at the moment!

Sometimes you just have to give in to what your eyes and brain are telling you though. Sissoko is absolute toilet and it's a joke he's still getting near the team.

Honestly mate, I don’t understand why people aren’t agreeing. He’s a trier, for sure, but he’s a fucking awful footballer. He has heart and does try but he’s shit. Absolute dog shit.

That was a bit hard to watch. We created enough good chances to extend the lead but all this rushed passing at the back is a bit boring. We seem to play ourselves into a mess more than we benefit from it this season.

Back
Top Bottom