Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK ...it's still on. That is, my call of us going through, so you still have flimsy pretext for having your fleshlight ever present and at the ready...this time...you sick bastard.:pochunimpressed:

Last edited:
I don't think there was much bailing, more using it to point out what a waste of air he is

Personally, I have found my moods elevate and bliss rise since I stopped listening to that excuse of a station.

I listen to it and don’t get bothered by it because I’m not oversensitive 12 year old ( not duedfted at you). Seriously just why do so many care?

No you’re right - it was a brilliant performance, entirely played out that way to save us for the weekend. Jesus wept.

and still you're being an utter cunt ... why do you think Eriksen didn't start? ... was it just to piss off that dumbfuck The Hood? or just perhaps to keep him fit for the NLD ...

There's stupid and then there's you .... it was a brilliant performance .... if you don't agree fuck off ....

Italian punditry stating post-match that Barcelona will surely put out a team that will try to win the game, along with the fact that they are playing at the Nou Camp, and that Inter have a great chance to win against PSV (presumably because they are shit?). So Inter's chances are good. They're right. Our intensity must not drop. A NLD to grind our teeth on, then Barcefuckinglona to smash. It's doable. Will we? We can!

What a result!

Fancy us to get the result at Barca with them having already won the group. Would make no sense for them not to rest players.

Sissoko. If this is sustainable form from him then he’s finally justifying that price tag! Another quality display.

Huge game at the weekend and going into it on fine form. Bring it on!! COYS!!

Kicking off down wembley way sister just told me, Inter Fans having a go but Police Horses holding them back,
Fucking Italians, and they have the cheek to hold up banners calling the English "Drunk & Dirty".

The DVD is on its way - future generations will talk about the night we’re we didn’t play well but won 1 nil.
Except WE DID PLAY WELL, you were shocked an Italian team than only needed a draw defended well?

and still you're being an utter cunt ... why do you think Eriksen didn't start? ... was it to piss off the dumbfuck Hood? or just perhaps to keep him fit for the NLD ...

There's stupid and then there's you .... it was a brilliant performance .... if you don't agree fuck off ....

You’re right it was just another game - it’s not as if we didn’t need to win to stay into tonight.

Back
Top Bottom