TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've got 9 days off after this. Makes little sense to rest people in that context, they'll recover just fine for next Thursday.
I thinking more of players with aches and minor injuries. Anyway, I think we will need to be at full strength because this will not be easy tonight.

I'm too tight to get BT Sport (read: wife won't let me) so anyone got a good stream? :)
Hope we smash these thieving bastards right around the face.

calmdown.png

I was all confidence with so many of their key players out or doubtful but that teamsheet has given the stomach wobbles. That's a strong team. If they score first they will fly at us. Massive first score. Please be us.

that teamsheet has given the stomach wobbles. That's a strong team.

To anyone shitting it, their highest scorer in that team is Gerrard with 5 goals. 2nd highest is Moreno with 2....quake worthy? I doubt it.

They struggle to score, their only real threat is Sturridge and Coutinho.

Back
Top Bottom