TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm counting down the minutes until happy hour arrives and I don't have to feel guilty for pouring a drink before 5 pm.

And I'm going to light one up to celebrate, as well.

Love it.

Happy days!

Need to be careful the whole 'youth squad' thing doesn't boil over and cause divisions in the squad, my only worry. Our youth players have great passion, but lets try not forget the majority of our squad feel the same and put in great shifts too.

We battered them and totally dominated. Though we did that last year and just couldn't put the chances away. the one difference, Harry Kane and it was a huge difference. Anything is possible while he's healthy

37d70fb0-aef1-11e4-8c57-ab0fcfd97d8e_ozil-tweet.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... smug bug-eyed cunt!
YOUR MUM FUCKED A FROG... YOUR MUM FUCKED A FROG... MEZIL OZIL...
YOUR MUM FUCKED A FROG...

The best thing about this is that before the game I knew we would win. When we went one down I knew we would win, with 10mins left and it was 1-1 I knew we would win.

This Spurs, although not prefect by any means, breeds confidence.

I like it.

Pochettino has surely got to be the best manager we've had in recent times, a tactician, a guy who knows football, how he wants his football played and has a plan, thats what we need, not a guy who sends players out to 'run about a bit', pochettino is the man to lead us forward, and i will support him!

The best thing about this is that before the game I knew we would win. When we went one down I knew we would win, with 10mins left and it was 1-1 I knew we would win.

This Spurs, although not prefect by any means, breeds confidence.

I like it.
I still haven't got there yet ..... still expect the worst, especially when we have them on the rack but just can't get the ball in the net. As soon as I start feeling that its going great and feeling confident, it all goes Spursey. I wish I could think more like you.

Anyone who posts a MOTD link tonight after it happens will be one step below Kane in terms of today's heroes.

Pochettino has surely got to be the best manager we've had in recent times, a tactician, a guy who knows football, how he wants his football played and has a plan, thats what we need, not a guy who sends players out to 'run about a bit', pochettino is the man to lead us forward, and i will support him!

I just love the fact that he has brought so many of the young and home-grown players into the team like Harry 'the Hurricane' Kane, Ryan Mason, Nabil Bentaleb, Danny Rose, Eric Dier etc. all of which know what it means to play for Spurs and all of them had brilliant games today.

Mason & Bentaleb were super in the centre of midfield, Danny Rose made some fantastic tackles and interceptions, Dier looked extremely solid & well-accomplished alongside Super Jan and Harry Kane was the hero, as per normal.

I think under previous managers, they would never have been given the chance to prove themselves and just shipped-out on loan for seasons on end.

Last edited:
What a fucking day! Pub was absolutely rammed pre and post game, great atmosphere in Bricklayers today.

Fantastic in the ground too. Better on and off the pitch today. 2-1 was the least we deserved today, absolutely battered them. A few gooners had a pop at our performance at the Emirates overlooking the fact we went there with a gameplan and came away with a point. They were shit today and have nothing to show for it.

Everyone put in a performance today, very difficult to not single out Harry Kane but nobody let us down today. Fantastic to see and with three academy players in the starting 11 too.

Felt a little for the gooners after the game, half of them were long home and a handful got kept behind by the police so took all of the stick from those walking along the Park Lane road after the game. Had nowhere to hide and had to take the stick, with that said they were cocky enough at 1-0 so deservedly had it back.

Brilliant day. Such a contrast to some of the games last season. 2015 has already started with a win over Chelsea, Woolwich and a semi final win to take us to Wembley. Things are feeling good at the minute.

Back
Top Bottom