TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haaaaaaaaaa.... the bug-eyed, buck-toothed slapper giving the occasional 'wanker' hand job sign behind her...
...who'd fucking want one off you love...? you'll be flicking your dried up crusty bean in a flow of your salty mascara-laden tears tonight you sad Gooner whore!
Not 100% sure "she" is a "she" but am 100% sure those cunts will be passing it around tonight while wearing their Theo Wankspot replica kits....the guy giving his insight impressed me though, as it's the first time I've ever seen a mong give such coherent views despite being so heavily sedated. Well done that chap...onwards & upwards, good to know charity donations & a free oyster allowed him out in public...

When MR WENGER TOUCHED ME HE SAID WE WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN THEM,HE LIED!!!!!!
crying-gifs-10112013-04.gif

to be fair to the black guy who does arsenalfantv, he seems pretty level headed, knew they'd been outplayed, but other then that fuck them, we fucking done them! on and off the pitch what a day to be spurs! COME ON YOUR FUCKING SPURS

Back
Top Bottom