Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The cancer is a chairman who spent hundreds of thousands of pounds and a court case attempting to move the club to East London. A chairman who has spent less on players (net) than almost any other club in the premiership, and is the first chairman in premiership history not to purchase a single player in the summer window. A chairman of a massive club that has only won one league cup in his seventeen years in the job. A chairman who has taken 17 years to actually build a new stadium, and because he refused to enter into a fixed priced deal has cost the club millions of pounds. A chairman who employed Santini, Ramos, and AVB. Never mind though, because you think he is great, and I suppose that's all that matters

Moans about lack of trophies won, then moans that levy appointed Ramos - who was a proven trophy winning manager ........... and while here Ramos wins us a trophy.

Just can’t win with this one.

Lloris
Trippier Sanchez Toby Aurier
Winks(/Sissoko) Dier Dembele
Eriksen Lamela
Kane

Then for WHU
Gazzaniga
Foyth Sanchez Toby
KWP Sissoko Dier Davies
Moura Llorente Son

Easy peasy, Poch should read this. There are no teams sets out to contain City has succeed in this past 15months i think?
Still i think we start with pressing them with numbers, contain them a bit and hit on the counter, i mean like shot every chance you get to let the horror creeps into them.

My biggest scare is KDB plays us off the park or Mahrez with moment of brilliance that we changed the game.

Please just dont lose on an error or bunch of them. Made us look very bad.

My old pessimistic self is back, can't see us getting anything out of this game - just don't want us to get a spanking.
If we had our strongest team available and we were firing on all cylinders, I might feel a bit more optimistic.

Sanchez-------------TA--------------Dier

Trippier-------Winks---------Wanyama---------Eriksen------LB

Lamela------------------------Alli
Kane

OR

Aurier-----------Sanchez---------------TA-------------LB

Winks--------------Wanyama------------Eriksen

Lamela-------------Kane-----------Moura​

Dqn42oAWwAA3w7s.jpg

Dqn42n_XQAEm-Pl.jpg

DqnhaWlWwAAR9DP.jpg

Reminds me of the beaches of Derby, Chelsea and WHL in the 70s. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Will take any kind of draw.

The Baseball ground

Remember it well
Like running the gauntlet trying to get back to the station

Leicester’s pitch was pretty bad too

Back
Top Bottom