Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s crazy that the club literally have not said a single word as to why he hasn’t been seen throughout pre season. The fucking “Cockeral” ITK has had to provide an update. The lack of transparency at Spurs with regard to injuries is genuinely deplorable.

Chill..... Clubs (not just ours) are less than communicative about injuries for a number of reasons...

Keeping fans abreast isn't high on the agenda when you're talking about multi-million pound assets.

It's not like the club don't release injuries news when they have something concrete to tell us.

--------------------Lloris----------------------
Doherty-----Toby------Sanchez----Davies
----------------Winks---Hojbjerg----------
----------------------Lo'Celso-------------
-----Lucas-----------------------------Son--
-----------------------Kane----------------

What I hope to see:

Lloris
Doherty-Sanchez-Toby-Reguilon
PEH-Ndombele
Bergwijn-GLC-Son
Kane
What I expect we will see:

Lloris
Doherty-Dier-Toby-Davies
Alli-PEH-Winks
Moura-Kane-Son

If Winks and Lo Celso are out it would be better to have Gedson next to Hojberg than Sissoko in a double pivot.

In any case, Doherty, Toby, Davies, Hojbjerg, Lucas, Son, Dele and Kane seem like for sure starters at this point.

If Winks and Lo Celso are out it would be better to have Gedson next to Hojberg than Sissoko in a double pivot.

In any case, Doherty, Toby, Davies, Hojbjerg, Lucas, Son, Dele and Kane seem like for sure starters at this point.

Gedson is a nothing player, was he even selected against Watford? He’s a pair of legs for the EL and that’s it.

What I hope to see:

Lloris
Doherty-Sanchez-Toby-Reguilon
PEH-Ndombele
Bergwijn-GLC-Son
Kane
What I expect we will see:

Lloris
Doherty-Dier-Toby-Davies
Alli-PEH-Winks
Moura-Kane-Son

Really crazy of you to expect that we will be bench Skriniar, Bale and Thiago in the first gameweek, but, eh, that's your opinion.

What would be even nicer is Daniel offering these normally expensive seats to 4000 randomly selected ordinairy season ticket holding fans at a knock down price of say £25 each. That's £100k for the club and a billion bonus points for Levy and his crew.
That would be great however, it's just a pipe dream mate.

That would be great however, it's just a pipe dream mate.
Ooops sorry, accidentally deleted my original post
:mourfacepalm:
It read :

What would be even nicer is Daniel offering these normally expensive seats to 4000 randomly selected ordinairy season ticket holding fans at a knock down price of say £25 each. That's £100k for the club and a billion bonus points for Levy and his crew.

Ooops sorry, accidentally deleted my original post
:mourfacepalm:
It read :

Imagine the furor when the bourgeoisie return and their suites smell of working-class people!

Is that Britney, bitch?

Wow, she's aged. Happens to us all I suppose.

The glory days seem so long ago now.... :sigh:

1nc5.gif

Still, you just know post-rehab Britney is still pwoppa dirty, innit! :adegrin:

Back
Top Bottom