Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His mother 'had words'. That method always seemed to work better than my threats of violence. He's 20 now and 2" taller and about two stone heavier than me but still allows me to shout at him :roflmao:. He's a good lad and we're both very proud of how he's turned out.

That'll be the sneaky fish and chips in bed :mourpointlaugh:

Tottenham Hotspur have explored the possibility of allowing 4,000 of the club’s highest-paying supporters into the ground to watch the first game of the season, against Everton next Sunday.

Telegraph Sport understands Spurs are waiting to find out whether or not they will be allowed to have any fans present for the Everton game and expect a decision early next week.

Chairman Daniel Levy believes Tottenham could comfortably accommodate 4,000 supporters in some of the club’s most expensive seats while maintaining social distancing and adhering to coronavirus regulations.

The optics on that are appalling.

We can let the rich clean people in, but the toothless peasants who probably have Covid need to remain outside

Dubious look for sure,but....

The posh boxes pretty much social distance themselves.... Minor risk.

The noises the gov are making it seems like reduced crowds will be back before too long. The above could prove an easily implemented practice run (and also get the most money through the door per head as poss. in the meantime)

Last edited:

Agree that this is what we will see next Sunday.

I think we might see Dele as a midfielder and Bergwijn in the attack instead of Sissoko, but yeah, that's the only question. Hopefully Ndombele can use the Europa matches to get up to speed and show he has a place here, with Gio and Winks out there is a massive opportunity for him.

Already working on an #EnicOut banner. :angryscouser:

wooden-aeroplane-kits-ef657v.jpg

Seems to be struggling to get over injury he sustained (and played through) last season.....

What that injury is, I'm not so sure....
It’s crazy that the club literally have not said a single word as to why he hasn’t been seen throughout pre season. The fucking “Cockeral” ITK has had to provide an update. The lack of transparency at Spurs with regard to injuries is genuinely deplorable.

Back
Top Bottom