Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In all honesty, if Lennon is fit. I'd start him on the right and Chadli on the left.
Lennon in front of walker. That should give Maureen something to think about & keep that cheating shit Hazard out of the game. The one player we really need to worry about is the cheating gooner shit Fabregas. He is a top player IMO. Oh for Ledley King & Scott Parker for this one. But let's stick Paulinho in there. I will get a cunting for mentioning his name but tell him to stick all over Fabregas for 90 mins & their threat is halved. Whoever gets the nod needs to stamp their authority on that little twat

Lennon in front of walker. That should give Maureen something to think about & keep that cheating shit Hazard out of the game. The one player we really need to worry about is the cheating gooner shit Fabregas. He is a top player IMO. Oh for Ledley King & Scott Parker for this one. But let's stick Paulinho in there. I will get a cunting for mentioning his name but tell him to stick all over Fabregas for 90 mins & their threat is halved. Whoever gets the nod needs to stamp their authority on that little twat
Isn't it better to stick somebody like mason to Fabregas? Because I feel that marking somebody or defending isn't paulinho's biggest strength and most times he has played for us, he just looks confused not knowing what to do

Last edited:
Isn't it better to stick somebody like mason to Fabregas? Because I feel that marking somebody or defending isn't paulinho a biggest strength and most times he has played for us, he just looks confused not knowing what to do
As I said, whoever it is needs to paralyse that little twat. I just think telling a confused "box to box" player to go back to basics & stick to one player wherever he wanders could well work out. He's not lazy, just seems a bit unsure of his role. Stick to the spick should be easy enough.

In recent weeks we have shown the good, the bad, and the ugly in our performances. We are developing well as a team, as individuals and a squad . playing with grit and guile, showing passion that had been missing. We will need everything against the Chaves if we expect a result. it has to be a perfect performance, if possible.
COYS

As I said, whoever it is needs to paralyse that little twat. I just think telling a confused "box to box" player to go back to basics & stick to one player wherever he wanders could well work out. He's not lazy, just seems a bit unsure of his role. Stick to the spick should be easy enough.
Stick to the spaniard twat, yes. Not sure if stick to the spic is PC?
anyway Bentaleb should he back. If we hassle Fab he will kick out?

kobe-laugh.gif

anyway Bentaleb should he back. If we hassle Fab he will kick out?
Yep. He's a snappy pathetic irritating cunt (spic) when it's not going his way. That's what I meant when I mentioned a potentially non PC term. :chadliwtf:​

I'm looking at that lineup I posted and the more I think about it, I really think that's the best way forward.

I think that Eriksen has been fairly ineffective playing from the #10 position, so push him out left. Dembele needs to be given another shot after how well he played against United. Not to mention we need a skilled player to get past Chelsea's defense, Bentaleb doesn't offer exactly what we need for this one. Lamela playing up means you don't have to worry about his woeful defensive abilities as much, and it might create space behind him that Kane and Eriksen could utilize. The best part of this? If it doesn't work you can put Chadli in for either Townsend or Lamela, shift Eriksen to the middle and whoever you didn't sub out will play RW. Davies absolutely has to play over Rose. What Davies lacks in attacking ability he more than makes up for by making that left side an absolute bitch to attack from.

gotta take it to em. how could we be happy to stick 10 men behind the ball at home and scrape a draw against our big rivals
I totally agree in an ideal world, but I'd rather scrape a draw than take it to them, get thrashed again & have to put up with another meltdown on here AND have to listen to "the special one" droning on-again. The "park the bus" comment when Santini "parked the bus" still amuses me because the "special one" was outfought tactically & didn't have the decency to admit it- an unattractive trait he's carried through his managerial career. I'd love to see a Mourinho meltdown as any other team (except Woolwich) ghosts past them into a commanding lead in the table. A weekly draining of his ego would be perfect.

Last edited:
Of course in an ideal world we would love to go out there and have a go at them, but we have to be realistic about it.
It's not like we have the best fullbacks in the world to be able to rely on to stop the likes of Costa, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Drogba and Remy in one-on-one situations.

Like everyone else I'd like to see us batter the cunts but lets be honest, which team is least likely to beat chelsea:

West Brom
Palace
Spurs

Yeah, it's Spurs. I know it's cuntish but the teams that acknowledge the superiority of the other side, and play to frustrate the bastards and then, once they're unsettled, maybe take it to them or at least hit them on the break, have a better chance of winning. Especially when they have some quality in the side like we do. I know it's not the "Spurs way" but neither is what the chavs do, and yet here we are desperately hoping we can get a result against them.

Like everyone else I'd like to see us batter the cunts but lets be honest, which team is least likely to beat chelsea:

West Brom
Palace
Spurs

Yeah, it's Spurs. I know it's cuntish but the teams that acknowledge the superiority of the other side, and play to frustrate the bastards and then, once they're unsettled, maybe take it to them or at least hit them on the break, have a better chance of winning. Especially when they have some quality in the side like we do. I know it's not the "Spurs way" but neither is what the chavs do, and yet here we are desperately hoping we can get a result against them.
I really do have a sneaky feeling we could nick this one. I just hope it's in circumstances that leave Mourinho feeling like someone has left a turd under his pillow. I want to see that arrogant smirk (terry has it too so a double beasting) wiped off his face in a tirade of injustice & humiliation. But...God ain't that kind.

Back
Top Bottom