Tottenham v Brentford - League Cup semifinal 5th Jan, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done players & staff. We are miles better than Brentford so did what was required. I am hoping for city to win Tomorow as we seem to know how to play & beat them. But you can make a good argument for united too. Kane & son deserve a cup with us. Please this be it :avbpray:

When did all this bollocks about "intent" come into play with Red cards???

"Ooooooohhhh but he didn't mean to nearly break Hojbjerg's leg in two........"

Dangerous play is dangerous play

And Lineker can’t really be sure he didn’t mean it anyway unless he is a mind reader. His boot was nowhere near the ball when he made contact with Hojbjerg.

I don't agree with it either. I think it's insulting actually. City have to beat 2 good teams to win this thing and we only have to beat 1. I can't believe they're favorites.
The thing is. It's not how you do it but the fact that you do. A smart man once said to me you don't get were you want sitting in the backseat.

When did all this bollocks about "intent" come into play with Red cards???

"Ooooooohhhh but he didn't mean to nearly break Hojbjerg's leg in two........"

Dangerous play is dangerous play
Right, so do we now wheel on a psychologist to ascertain what he really meant? Do the police apply this dubious principle to dangerous driving? What a load of testicles.

Throw your facts out the window. This cup is ours.
seth meyers wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Back
Top Bottom