Tottenham Hotstats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good news about those games is they are away games as even though we have started to grind out a few results at 'home' the football and manner of most of those wins hasn't been the most inspiring.

The united game was a bit of an anomaly, as for the most part I feel like we've played better football away this season.

Even the most defensive managers struggle to get playing for a draw at home past their fans...

Far easier for us when teams don't just sit back and time waste from kick off.

DT09ZaPXUAIDDEs.jpg

Pinch of salt as doesn't separate if genuine rotation used of forced due to injury.

Do we have any of those long standing "haven't won here in XX years" left now? I was trying to think when we beat Chelsea at the Bridge if there was any left for us to break but my first thought is that we have now beaten all the top teams home and away in recent memory. Am I mistaken?

Do we have any of those long standing "haven't won here in XX years" left now? I was trying to think when we beat Chelsea at the Bridge if there was any left for us to break but my first thought is that we have now beaten all the top teams home and away in recent memory. Am I mistaken?

Can't think of any.

But it seems to have been a while since we last won at Anfield and the Emirates.

20th November 2010 - Emirates (3-2 win)
14th May 2011 - Anfield (2-0 win)

Across all competitions (PL, cups, CL) our goals and assists came from (with our 4 main attackers justifying their selection) :

Total.................Goals - Assists
44 - Harry Kane - 41 - 3
29 - Heung-Min Son - 18 - 11
28 - Dele Alli - 14 - 14
26 - Christian Eriksen - 15 - 11

9 - Erik Lamela - 4 - 5
9 - Kieran Trippier - 0 - 9
8 - Ben Davies - 2 - 6
7 - Moussa Sissoko - 2 - 5
6 - Fernando Llorente - 5 - 1
5 - Serge Aurier - 2 - 3
5 - Lucas Moura - 1 - 4