Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham Women (they are not ladies apparently) will definitely need to invest in new players to hold their own in the top league. The difference in ability between the 1st & 2nd divisions is HUGE.
The total value of transfers worldwide in the women's game was less than £400k in 2018 apparently. Most transfers don't involve a fee at all, since players generally get 1 year contracts and just move on when their contract is up.

sl-8-shannon-moloney.jpg

Looking forward to having a team I can support on that WSL show after Motd.

Tried to convince a few Spurs fans to go to some games leading up to the promotion last season, just no one was interested, and really can't be arsed making that effort on my own.

Would love to see / be at a full house home game for the ladies.
Badge on the front more important than name on the back, or gender contained in the shirt and all that.

Ugh, what an awful move. Was going to try and get to a couple of games this season when I'm in London but The Hive is right out of the way. Underhill was a lot better (and home to one of my favourite ever nights watching Spurs)

Back
Top Bottom