Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Ange is starting to get found out a bit tbh, tactically we only know how to play one way but I think that one way may have been figured out.

I think it mostly comes down to our wingers and forwards not being creative enough but I also think that you need a plan b when things aren't working.

Today is your day mate

Enjoy yourself
I wish. It’s a better day for you.. You Managed to hang on to levy & let our top goalscorer of all time leave as he can’t win stuff with your boy levy.
We lost kane, losing to wolves & levy/enic are still here. A bad day for me. Yes you are losing to wolves but you still got levy & enic. So imagine not liking them as well as losing.

Back
Top Bottom