Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 at the back means 2 in the middle so our midfield should dominate.

Goalscoring opps may be at a premium though. Especially without the threat from Porro's creativity and Udogie's runs.
I think without the ball the 2 wide ones for wolves will come in the pitch and make a box with 2 centre mids and 2 in front which is what teams try do to counter the inverted full back tactic. Our wide players are the key today and that’s where we will win it if we get the ball to them quickly.

I think without the ball the 2 wide ones for wolves will come in the pitch and make a box with 2 centre mids and 2 in front which is what teams try do to counter the inverted full back tactic. Our wide players are the key today and that’s where we will win it if we get the ball to them quickly.

Wolves are a back 4 or 5?

Can’t tell but looks back 5 to me

To be fair to wolves their wing backs get up and attack constantly and that’s why our wide players can cheat a bit and we have to hit Sonny and deki early and exploit the big spaces they’ll have in front of them. Interesting that we have started deki and keeping blistering pace on the bench when wolves tire. Sonny will go central and Werner and Johnson in the wide positions. Now that’s pace.

Back
Top Bottom