Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0:3 is so shit because we aren’t played bad. Just shit at defending corners. Romero missed the open goal and Son missed clear chance. In some other gsme it would be 3:2 for us.

I managed to fuck up by thinking the pub near to my apartment was showing the game. It only has BT sports.
Am sat quietly having a pint, having given up on walking around in the pissing rain to find a pub showing it.
Best decision I’ve made in many years by the sound of it. Having to put up with the dog farting and smelling wet is much better than watching us get humiliated by that bunch of cunts.

To be honest we've actually played good football. You wouldn't believe it from the scoreline but Woolwich have offered absolutely nothing all half.
We just gave up 3 goals. Well 2, sakas goal shouldn't have stood but English refs and all that

I don't understand how vicario can't handle corners at all .

Say what you want about the performance and moments; but that's not true.
We've got in great positions only to not go the extra mile

We've been to the byeline and passed it back to the halfway line FFS

We've had no real killer instinct or desire to have a fucking cross or shoot..... Just a desire to try and keep possession above all else.

Rose tinted glasses mate

Vicario is terrible at corners. Just too weak. Great shot stopper but terrible at corners. Doesn't command his 6 yard box at all. That is the problem whenever we concede corners.

For as long as he is not trained to be more commanding during corners, we will concede more, even if we have the greatest centrebacks in the world.

Every proper coach can figure out how to play against this Ange ball. Just look at the stats from this game and newcastle. Let Spurs keep the ball and do absolutely nothing with, then go on counter and get corner or score a open net.
The list of coaches who have done a number on Ange is growing by the week.

It's fucking mind boggling that nothing has been done about our set pieces given that's been most of our goals conceded since City figured us out in the FA Cup. Vicario is too soft, great shotstopper and distributor but he can't keep letting himself get bullied cause it costs us consistently, then for our marking of set-pieces Jedinak should hang his head in shame.

I think that's a pen on Kulusevski in all honesty, bullshit that a player has to go down for it to count.

The bizarre thing is we've been by far the better side, Romero and Son both with sitters, VDV ruled offside by a dingleberry and we're bossing the ball. This game is fucking cruel, an early goal in the second half will make things interesting.

Back
Top Bottom