Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't see this ending well at all. Same pattern. Turn over the ball, exposed and they score. Hopefully we are all surprised
Surely he will ask full backs to hold their positions in these games rather than play in midfield and leave massive spaces for their best players

Well start feeling nervous then for all our sakes!!!

Anyone not feeling nervous is either ice cool or just hasn't accepted the gravity of the situation.

Woolwich could be league winners if we don't steps up.
Feel pretty confident City can win all their games tbh

I probably will just before kick off
Think about 12 months of Woolwich ripping the piss out of us......the media labelling as 'same old Spursy' and basically life as we know it coming to a shuddering halt.

Think of the fucking bus parade that they'll probably route past our new stadium.

Think of every Woolwich fan you know, laughing at us for the foreseeable future.

Think of Ben fucking White lifting the Premier League Trophy.

Think of the media kissing Arteta's arse and calling him a tactical genius.

Is it making you nervous yet?

Think about 12 months of Woolwich ripping the piss out of us......the media labelling as 'same old Spursy' and basically life as we know it coming to a shuddering halt.

Think of the fucking bus parade that they'll probably route past our new stadium.

Think of every Woolwich fan you know, laughing at us for the foreseeable future.

Think of Ben fucking White lifting the Premier League Trophy.

Think of the media kissing Arteta's arse and calling him a tactical genius.

Is it making you nervous yet?
This
Immense game

Looking forward to the game and hoping for the best.

Would like to see Bissouma dropped for Hojbjerg and for Bentancur to revert back to being the player of huge potential he looked like before the ACL injury.

Not keen on the various excuses being offered in advance for Spurs inconsistency in the 2nd half of this season. This is the NLD.

The most important NLD for a while.

Spurs must, at the very least, offer a performance where every player gives 100% effort for 90 minutes in respect of stopping them attempting to win the league.

I would be lying if I said I haven't lost faith in Ange's tactics.

Would be happy to see Royal and Davies as the full backs today with Hojbjerg offering a layer of protection in front of the back 4.

Also want Richarlison back in the starting 11.

If Spurs start strongly I expect the ref to intervene and help Woolwich back into the game. After witnessing the Lampty tackle rewarded with a penalty against Brighton, Chelsea dropping their two best players and rolling over like a $20 hooker and Villa being assisted with a point they didn't deserve last night I feel there will be a clear agenda from the officials and VAR to assist Legoman and poster boy Rice to lifting the Premier League trophy.

I expect Romero or Bentancur to get a red if Spurs dare to look like winning this game. I also expect a disproportionate amount of yellows dished out to Spurs players while allowing the goons to kick lumps out of Maddison and Son despite Spurs being at home.

In my opinion VAR has been deliberately misused all season so supporters of all clubs will reach the conclusion it is ruining football.

It's like watching the police and department stores asserting that we would all be better off if CCTV was removed and shoplifting was taken care of by a small clique of store detectives and Gary Neville's unbiased 'integrity'.

Football has never been more corrupt.

Spurs home support today must be on Oliver's back for 90 minutes if we want anything resembling a fair outcome.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoE5lT5jd2Y

I’m off to a family sunday lunch in a mo before getting back in time for kick off.

My youngest is bringing her boyfriend and you can guess which team he supports……………. 🤔🙈

Should be interesting! 😂

4-1 Spurs.

Højbjerg MOTM, 2 goals, 2 assists

Thor Vikings GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

We sell him to Real this summer for £75 Million.

Back
Top Bottom